- Waking up without an alarm
- Peeing after holding it in for h o u r s and it’s the dilute stuff
- Finishing exams and feeling like you PASSED
- Understanding something after struggling for ages
- Listening to a song that you’ve had in your head all day
- Compliments all around
- Buying/receiving something when you’ve wanted it for ages
- Having smaller clothes fit again
- Eating after like an entire day of not eating
- Eating something you’ve craved for ages
My best feelings in the world
Is this much of self-hate normal?
Astaghfirullahalazim, I feel so useless right now. I have the greatest record in screwing things up and I am too tired to even scold myself, I am that pathetic I guess.
No one can be as mean as I am to myself right now.
Ya Allah, :(
“Sometimes we have to realize that some people will always stay in our hearts but not in our lives.” —Waleed Basyouni (via ambreeen)
We pay so much attention to our bodies that will turn in to dust one day, we pay no attention to our souls that will return to Allah one day
“No matter how difficult it may seem, when you do it for Allah’s sake, it’s always worth it.” —(via abdulbary)
“If Allah is always on your mind, imaan will always be in your heart.” —(via abdulbary)
Allah accepts that what comes from heart
“Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith.” —(via imaan-daar)